Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Dig My Chili John Legend Los Angeles Posters




You have heard me say in the past sometimes I gasp when I open an email from an artist and see the poster. Well it happened again last night when I got the new ones from Dig My Chili.

Dig My Chilil did these two posters for John Legend's two night gig at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, Sunday and Monday. DMC ventured into foil stamping and produced these two pieces. They used gold foil on a Nightshift blue by French Paper. They did a limited edition of 200 for each night and the posters are signed and numbered and measure 26 x 20 inches.

I asked Sergio is there any part that is silk screened and he was like nope it's ALL Gold Foil Stamped. Incredible to say the least.

On sale now in the DMC Shop at DigMyChili.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in